1. What information do we collect? Information you provide us. When you create an account, we ask you for your name, email address and other optional information.
Information we may automatically collect. When you use eVigils®, some information is automatically collected. For example, when you visit our website your computer’s operating system, Internet Protocol (IP) address, access times, browser type and language are logged automatically. We also collect information about your usage and activity.
2. How do we use the information we collect? We use personal information collected through our Services for purposes described in this Policy or disclosed to you in our Services. For example, we may use your information to: operate and improve our Services; respond to your comments and questions and provide customer service; provide and deliver products and services you request; send you related information, including confirmations, invoices, technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages; better understand you so that we may tailor messaging and services based on your interests, preferences, needs and specialties.
3. What does eVigils® do with your message content? eVigils® stores messages exchanged between you and your collaborators. Anyone who sends or receives an eVigils® message can retrieve the content of that eVigils® message at any time. When displaying an eVigils® message, the entire eVigils® message, complete with notes and all recipients, will be visible. eVigils® messages are stored and continue to be available for viewing by their collaborators and are searchable for reports for at least seven years.
4. How does eVigils® protect your information? We take appropriate measures to protect the information that we receive about you from unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. No method
of transmission over the Internet or electronic storage is 100% secure; as a result, we cannot guarantee absolute security.
The contents of eVigils® messages are visible only to their direct participants. The names and membership of groups are visible only to the group membership.
5. Will eVigils® share the information it collects with others? eVigils® shares your name, email address and other information you may optionally provide with other members of the eVigils® Collaborative Groups that you join. eVigils® does not share any of your information with other companies, services, or eVigils® groups except as a result of actions you take, such as covering for, or being covered by, other eVigils® users.
We may share personal information with third parties who work for us and need access to your information to do that work.
We may share eVigils® information if required by law.
7. How to send us feedback Our goal is to respect your privacy and we encourage user feedback to help us improve our privacy policies. If you have any questions or suggestions about this privacy statement, please use the “Contact Us” page on either the eVigils® mobile app or website.
MITEM Corporation 640 Menlo Ave, Suite 4 Menlo Park, CA 94025